The Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development is the National Contact Point for the LIFE Programme in Croatia, whose role includes providing information on the Programme, general terms and conditions, specific call conditions and application opportunities.
Please contact us:
Nikolina Petković Gregorić
pho: +385 (0)1 6109 162
Ulica grada Vukovara 78, 10000 Zagreb
National Contact Point (NCP) provides information about the LIFE programme and provides support to potential applicants of project proposals.
National Contact Point provides information on the LIFE programme, at the national or regional level, helps applicants in the phase of preparing project proposals as well as in the implementation of LIFE projects.
The NCP performs the following tasks:
- Promote the LIFE programme and the participation to its activities, including to the calls for proposals;
- Provide assistance to prepare a LIFE proposal to applicants in their country/region/territory that require their support;
- Provide assistance for revision phase to applicants in their country/region/territory that require their support and whose proposals have been selected;
- Support projects, that request their assistance, in liaising with public authorities when this is needed for the proper implementation of the activities (e.g.: permit request);
- Provide assistance to the beneficiaries of ongoing projects to promote dissemination as well as the replication and transfer of project results across the Union;
- Provide assistance to the Commission/CINEA in organising LIFE seminars and workshops in their country/region/territory and in facilitating exchanges of experience, knowledge and best practices on all projects as well as in facilitating the replication and transfer of project results across the Union.
In Regulation (EU) 2021/783 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 29, 2021 on establishing a Programme for Environment and Climate Action (LIFE), the cooperation of the European Commission with national contact points is stated, where the importance of the NCP is recognized as a key actor of the LIFE programme for contributing both in the proposal preparation phase and during project implementation.
The regulation envisages the cooperation of the NCP with the EC on the organization of seminars and workshops, the implementation of activities to facilitate the exchange of experience, knowledge and best practices in all projects and the replication of project results throughout the Union, thereby promoting cooperation and communication.
NCP ensures that all private data that can be accessed through the Funding & Tenders portal remains strictly confidential and performs its work impartially, avoiding situations that could lead to a potential conflict of interest.