LIFE programme news for 2021.
The LIFE Regulation for the new programming period and the Multiannual Work Program are in the final stages of adoption. More detailed information about the program and the possibilities of using and applying for the project is expected soon.
The new LIFE program will cover the following areas:
• Nature and biodiversity
• Circular economy and quality of life
• Climate change mitigation and adaptation
• Transition to clean energy
• Call opening: spring 2021.
• Application deadline: autumn 2021.
• Evaluation of project proposals: 2021/2022.
• Signature of grants: second half of 2022.
This information will be updated
During May 2021, the Executive Agency for the Implementation of the LIFE Program will organize an online info event for applicants.
See the following link for more information