The 2022 Clean Energy Transition Call for Proposals is open until 16 November 2022!
This sub-programme aims at facilitating the transition toward an energy-efficient, renewable energy-based, climate-neutral and -resilient economy by funding coordination and support actions across Europe.
Types of actions supported under CET are Coordination and Support Actions (CSA) for projects focusing on the transition to renewable energy and increased energy efficiency by breaking market barriers, through activities including capacity building, dissemination of information and knowledge, and awareness raising.
LIFE Clean Energy Transition supports all selected projects under the Call 2022 with 95% of their project costs.
The submission deadline is 16 November 2022.
The Clean Energy Transition Call 2022 has 18 funding topics covering important aspects of driving forward the clean energy transition in Europe in all areas of life such as
- boosting energy communities and the engagement of citizens in the transition;
- creating a better finance framework for sustainable energy;
- eradicating energy poverty;
- getting sustainable energy investment projects off the ground;
- building up and training the national work forces to deliver a decarbonised building stock;
- supporting local and regional public authorities in planning carbon neutrality;
- setting up one-stop-shops for home renovation or public buildings renovations;
- accelerating the deployment of heat pumps in line with RePowerEU;
- supporting the clean energy transition of the business sector;
- developing actions towards a zero-emission building stock and decarbonising the heating sector.
Project ideas need to fit into the topic scopes and applicants should read carefully the topic description. Watch the recorded info sessions per topic here!
Additional guidance such as on how to write an excellent proposal is published on our LIFE Calls for Proposals 2022.
The following topics are open for applications of at least one applicant:
- LIFE-2022-CET-BUILDSKILLS: BUILD UP Skills – Strategies and training interventions enabling a decarbonised building stock
- LIFE-2022-CET-HOMERENO: Integrated Home Renovation Services
- LIFE-2022-CET-RENOPUB: Setting up facilitation structures to accelerate the renovation wave in the public sector
- LIFE-2022-CET-PDA: Project Development Assistance for sustainable energy investments
- LIFE-2022-CET-COMPLIANCE: New ecodesign and energy labelling compliance support facility for suppliers and retailers
- LIFE-2022-CET-FINROUND: National Finance Roundtables for sustainable energy investments
For the topics listed below, applicants need to create a consortium of at least 3 applicants from 3 different eligible countries:
- LIFE-2022-CET-LOCAL: Technical support to clean energy transition plans and strategies in municipalities and regions
- LIFE-2022-CET-POLICY: Towards an effective implementation of key legislation in the field of sustainable energy
- LIFE-2022-CET-EE1st: Making the “Energy efficiency first” principle more operational
- LIFE-2022-CET-DEEPRENO: Towards a zero-emission building stock: strengthening the enabling framework for deep renovation
- LIFE-2022-CET-BUILDPERFORM: Energy performance and Smart Readiness of buildings – making the instruments work
- LIFE-2022-CET-BUSINESS: Supporting the clean energy transition of the business sector
- LIFE-2022-CET-DH: Integration of low-grade renewable energy or waste heat in high temperature district heating
- LIFE-2022-CET-HEATPUMPS: Accelerating deployment and affordability of heat pumps through collective purchase actions and procurement
- LIFE-2022-CET-INNOFIN: Innovative financing schemes for sustainable energy investments
- LIFE-2022-CET-ENERPOV: Addressing building related interventions in vulnerable districts
- LIFE-2022-CET-ENERCOM: Developing support mechanisms for energy communities
- LIFE-2022-CET-MAINSTREAM: Mainstreaming sustainable energy investments in the financial sector
How to apply?
Applications for the Calls are made EXCLUSIVELY through the Funding & tenders portal, which also contains all information about the Calls.
The video with instructions for use of the Funding & tenders portal is available on the following link:
Funding & tenders portal – for beginners
*We are informing you that you can contact the National Contact Point for help. In order to facilitate this support, it is advisable to add Nikolina Petković Gregorić with the email firstname.lastname@example.org as a Contact person in the section related to the entry of participants and assign her a role Team member – read only access.
The Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development is the National Contact Point (NCP) for the LIFE Programme in Croatia. NCP informs about the LIFE programme, the general conditions of the Programme, the terms of the competition and the possibility of applying. NCP also provides assistance to potential applicants in the preparation of a LIFE project proposal, those whose project proposals have been approved and are in the revision phase, and facilitates communication with competent authorities for more efficient implementation of activities. Feel free to contact us!