LIFE Call for proposals 2023 announced
The LIFE Call for proposals 2023 will be published on the Funding & tender opportunities portal as of Mid-April. The calls for Clean energy transition are expected to be published as of Mid-May.
On 25-26 April, CINEA will organise virtual EU information sessions to guide potential applicants. A dedicated virtual information session on the specificities of the calls for Clean energy transition will take place at the beginning of June 2023.
Expected opening and submission dates
- Standard Action Projects (SAPs) for Circular economy and quality of life and Nature and biodiversity sub-programmes
Opening: 18th April 2023 – Closing: 6th September 2023
- Climate change mitigation and adaptation sub-programme:
Opening: 18th April 2023– Closing: 21st September 2023
- LIFE Action Grants for Clean energy transition sub-programme:
Opening: 11th May 2023 – Closing: 16th November 2023
- Strategic Integrated Projects (SIPs):
Concept notes: Opening: 18th April 2023 – Closing: 5th September 2023
Full proposals: Closing: 5th March 2024
- Technical Assistance preparation for SIPs and SNAPs:
Opening: Mid-April – Closing: September 2023
25 and 26 April are the dates of CINEA’s virtual #EULife23 Info Days. You can find the registration link here.
More info coming soon.
Feel free to contact us on email@example.com for any questions or assistance.